Our Commitment to Online Accessibility
Nationwide is committed to providing excellent customer service to all, regardless of ability. Focusing on customers and valuing people are just two of our core values, and we strive to provide our products and services in a manner that ensures equal access, respect, dignity, and independence to all.
Our Mission and Action
We are dedicated to making Nationwide a leader in customer experience. Therefore, ensuring that our digital content and website is accessible is important to us. That’s why we use internationally recognized standards, the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 A + AA, as a guide to enhance the accessibility of our web pages, applications, PDFs, and multimedia assets. Below you’ll find just some of the ways we’ve incorporated accessibility into our Nationwide culture:
- Developed an Accessibility Program dedicated to the adoption and implementation of accessibility practices
- Provide formal training for our employees on how to make our online content reasonably accessible to all
- Regularly review our website to ensure readable and interactive content is available for all customers
- Host internal disability and accessibility awareness events, empathy labs, and accessibility campaigns
As a valued member of our Nationwide family, your needs are important to us. We put customer service at the heart of what we do. If the format of any content on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please let us know.
- Email us at Accessibility@nationwide.com
- Give us a call at 1-877-677-3678, option 1
We promise to provide compassionate and personal service, respond quickly and thoroughly, and make it easy to get your needs met.
Regarding Third Party Sites: Nationwide's website or mobile apps may contain links to third party websites. We cannot guarantee the accessibility of third-party websites and are not able to make accommodations on such websites. We encourage you to contact their customer service if any assistance is needed.
Last Updated: 4/10/2020
You are going to a page that is not part of this website
We make no endorsement of its content or guarantee of its accuracy. If the Continue button does not work, the page may have been moved or removed.
Please consider logging out of your account before you proceed.